View Single Post
Old 03.13.2015, 03:16 AM   #662
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

postscript-

with your love and ease for color-- have you tried your hand at landscapes? i know you're interested in human flesh, and in meeting it at the abstract level, but i'm thinking (one of those suddent flashes more like), with something like a marine landscape you'd have fields of almost pure color to play with and i'd love to see you do that (not that this interests you-- that's just me being selfish). i'm thinking something like hiroshi sugimoto's seascapes, but in color, and with paint, and of course around your island, not his. you ever tried? i wish i had money to commision one!

oh yeah sure, its a thought. it has been suggested to me before actually and in relation to abstract work. and you arent being selfish
people liked a lot that painting of that english bar.
my mother still loves landscapes i had done 10 years ago.

anyhoo my model still hasnt arranged a time to do a correct photoshoot.
Plips was soo right about measurements and ankle the photo i was working with, had been taken..
wanna do a series like this with her and/or other faces AND with statues.

Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|