View Single Post
Old 03.08.2008, 08:03 PM   #9
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
sorry to pull your chain like that, i'm not that into the self-publicity deal.

to date, monosodic hasn't played live just yet; i wanted to play a show in two weeks but it seems things won't turn out the way i planned it gearwise, so it's probably not going to happen for a while.

i seriously been dying to tour since i was like 11 years old, hopefully i'll start soon.

yeah same, i played parties last year with this band i was in but we sucked and did too many drugs and we all ended up hating eachother, im playing in a band now but unforunatly im doing this college thing to get a degree at university of arizona and my brother and other bandmate are in boston, so were on hiatus for the moment. it sucks, sometimes i feel im just doing this college thing to avoid gettin cut out of my pretty lucrative will from my grandparents. as spoiled as that sounds its kinda true, only thin i like about college is writing, philosophy classes, pretty (very pretty) girls, and parties, besides that it just seems like one long nevernding tedious assignment. if i had it my way id just be driving around the country right now making noise, or not, but something. but i figure when i graduate ill still be 22, 23 at the latest, and thats still years and years of being able to get this music thing together. i envy bands like mika miko though, their like what, 18 or 19, and theyre already one of the raddest bands around. lydia lunch was 18 when teenage jesus started. pisses me off sometimes.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|