View Single Post
Old 10.06.2011, 09:33 AM   #6
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
I still can't understand what's the big fuss about Bardo Pond live. I saw them on ATP last year (or two years ago?) and they bored me to death. On the records they're awesome but live ... I don't really know.

I don't think ATP is the best platform for them, but I can't imagine being bored by them, live is when they really hit it. However, they don't gig much anymore, so maybe they were off? This is the biggest tour they've done in years. They all have jobs and can't get time off, so maybe something changed. Looks like this will be the first year since 97 I won't see them play at least once. I tried in April, took the train to Philly but the band before them blew out the electrical system.

I'm looking into working out of our Barcelona office. I need a change from NYC and anywhere else in the US is a step down.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|