View Single Post
Old 01.17.2020, 02:35 PM   #11
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Sorry for your loss, Rob. As with !@#$%!, words fail me. My grandfather died in October, but we didn't have much of a relationship (emotional coldness is kind of a pattern on my father's side of the family), so I didn't and still don't quite know how I feel about it, as harsh as that sounds. All I can do is wish you much strength to pull through in those trying times.

I'm somewhat sad because I feel like I'm developing feelings for someone, but I'm really not in a state to let someone into my life right now - personal demons to battle, trying to be cool with myself again before I want to extend that to someone else. Depressive episodes and increased social anxiety had been piling up towards the end of last year. It's gotten better, but I still feel some of the aftershocks from time to time. And I just don't want to accidently impose my current emotional bullshit on someone I seem to be fond of.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|