View Single Post
Old 07.07.2006, 09:59 AM   #2
trance feeeedback
children of satan

trance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's asses
Acid mothers temple is one of the greatest bands ever!
I really love the early (like first 4 or 5) melting parasio UFO albums, back when they had like twenty people on one album it was so great and weird. I have to admit I don't really like the cosmic inferno stuff, too straight up rock for me, I prefer the cosmic weirdness of the melting parasio UFO. Right now I have been listening heavily to floating flower, an acid folk band, featuring kawabata on acoustic guitar, a girl on vocals, violin and electric sitar, and a guy on tabla and some of the most trippiest space guitar I have ever heard. You should check it out.

"sound is god"-Ravi Shankar.

FREE TIBET!
trance feeeedback is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|