View Single Post
Old 07.31.2013, 11:36 PM   #635
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Niki Manaj can crush it, but she has yet to do so on her own LP. She out-rhymed Jay-Z on "Monster," but sounded like the female Eminem (especially when "barking" with Eminem himself on their terrible little duet).

I still have faith in Wayne. It's said that he has been making such boring production decisions since the iconic Carter III. He is just an amazing rapper, and it would be one hell of a let down if his best days were already behind him.

As for Snoop- the guy has become a stoner culture figurehead. Nobody listens to his music anymore. The last thing I choose to remember is Doggfather. But shit- maybe I'll give Snoop Lion a chance.

(Must admit that I have a soft spot for reggae. Though no one's touched it since my last mushroom trip)
i like Nicki but she prefers to be a pop artist.

Luda used to be amazing, but now he'd rather act in Fast & Furious movies and work with.. Justin Bieber?

50 Cent - i miss him. Get Rich or Die Tryin'.. you guys already know how much i like that album. this is one of my fav songs ever - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FhVdohucJ4. plus he still drops a decent track every now and then.

Wayne.. .

Snoop Lion sucks.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|