View Single Post
Old 05.13.2009, 04:19 PM   #23
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
I was thinking along those lines too. Not all fans obviously, but reading through any internet site about music makes you think that most music fans are disgusting, spoiled shits.

for sure man. and I mean, I'm from the suburbs, I can't say my family is fucked up, I have a great relationship with them etc etc.

but I still have plenty of angst from other areas and have made sure where im from is not who I am.

the ppl around me made me sick growin up.

I'm not one of those kids from the suburbs who thinks he has it tough, but I feel too much and see that alot of either my current friends, or just strangers all around the world have gone thru some fucked up shit...and I can not just dance to some rap record and throw my hands in the air.

I can't listen to some fuckin acoustic gutiar played by some white kid singing runs like he has some soul, jason mraz shit...

I can't be bothered to listen to "punk" bands who play in suits and gear their parents bought for them.

I dont even know where im going with this rant, maybe the fact that ppl forget about the artistry that music involves...

ppl can bleed their soul into music these days and come up with some real shit, but as long as the fans arent lookin for that and are lookin for some cool fast techno babble to listen to while they trip on acid and play WOW...who care's?
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|