View Single Post
Old 02.04.2007, 04:40 PM   #8
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Not strictly related to the topic of thread but this is an issue that i have very much at heart and it's not necessarily personal.The need for extras and careerism(yes,that awful term) is really making it difficult for younger and not so young talented musicians to make a decent living out of their music.Obvious,i know,but it is ever so painful to see people WHO DO DESERVE IT having to loose battles against complete and utter whores.When i hear that bands are not what they used to be,i immediately think about the enormous amount of creative musicians out there who seem to be cut out from making themselves heard/paid for it because of charlatans who wouldn't stop at anything in order to cool themselves up and make way too many bobs that are rarely seen under the noses of most people.I said this before and i say this again: cheapness of equipment doesn't mean more chances of creation for pigs and dogs.Noone will ultimately listen to this but this is what i think.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|