View Single Post
Old 03.21.2022, 04:58 PM   #2177
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
Although I hope Isaac is ok (he seems to be struggling with mental health, as far as I heard), I'm kind of glad for this move from the vocals point of view. This might be a very unpopular opinion, but his crooning on the second record is quite unbearable to my ears. The declamation/spoken word type of vocals that he did on the debut were a lot more appealing.
Yes, from what I've heard he's not in a good way at all and I really hope that he's able to work through it with support (interesting that one of the guys on black midi's first record also left the band for similar reasons). But I'm agreeing with you on the vocal aspect; I'd be fine to see them go fully instrumental as they venture away from more linear and direct rock.
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|