View Single Post
Old 03.07.2008, 11:48 AM   #20
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
The most ridiculous thing in a song ever is the exchange of words and grotesque snoring on The Velvet Underground's ''Lady Godiva's Operation'' (which is the second best track on ''White Light/White Heat'', by the way). Top this song with something better and I will mail you a pint of your favourite bitter. *

* Competition open to anyone reading this.

Third verse, 'Mutiny in heaven', The Birthday Party - voice three in background shouts "1, 2, 3, 4...". Everyone else on the track fpays no attention.

Last Verse, 'Dr Bucks Letter', the Fall "[...]they made such a fuss about givenittame [snort] and I [laughs] I spend more time getting it turned down"

When the guitars come in on Living on a prayer, Bon Jovi. Rather than make the farty bassline less pronounced, they actually emphasise its fartiness.

The second inexplicable drum solo on the Shaggs' foot-foot.

"I'm serious as cancer/ when I say rhythm is a dancer"

Prince - "Baby baby baby baby..." I want U. And by that token, the whole of the Make Up's In mass mind.

I may mull for a while longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|