View Single Post
Old 06.10.2013, 02:49 AM   #36844
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Coffee acts on the dopamine receptors similar to nicotine, so its no surprise that I consider coffee to be the "everything is going to be just alright today" kind of experience each morning, it helps get some Zen. As to dreams with familiar faces, I hate those dreams, because I am always haunted by loss in them, by friends, family, and lovers who will no longer be, and the dreams are real enough, perhaps realer than even real life feels, to often make me wake up feeling lonely and jaded by life, even when otherwise everything is going great. Again, I hate those dreams, they will shit on even the best scenarios. They're like those dreams that Teddy Daniels/Andrew Laeddus had in Shutter Island (the novel, not necessarily the movie), they cripple you with disappointment because they were so rapturous when they happen.

yes, i agree about those dreams, those that are far too real. i think we all agree, because we all have them.

about the moments we talked before, its not about the coffee; perhaps it is, but thats not what we were talking about. its about a special peace you get by being on your own like this.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|