View Single Post
Old 11.09.2012, 08:50 AM   #5258
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Is it me, or are JRPG's mainly a handheld thing nowadays...

well. Consoles have stuff like Final Fantasy and all. And y'know Wii had those 3 Project Rainfall games. But yeah, a lot of JRPG's are religated to portables. I mean. That's cool I guess. I kind of think RPG's in general fit well on portables myself. But at the same time, I barely ever touch portables these days, so it kind of sucks at the same time.

That said, I don't thikn I've touched 360/PS3/Wii for about 3 months now. Just been so so so into Dreamcast. And then started collecting Sega CD and Saturn stuff too. Such a wealth of games in those libraries for me to dig thru that I've lost a lot of interest in checking out newer games lately. Shrug.