View Single Post
Old 03.14.2012, 12:02 PM   #152
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by E. Noisefield
I was bonkers excited at first, but now I'm skeptical. We do have our copy secured-- the vinyl-- and I haven't heard the whole album yet, but I haven't been truly 100% happy with any of the SY releases since they signed with Matador. Except SYR9... which was not on Matador.

Am I the only one who's like.... "Hey, where the fuck did Lee Ranaldo go?" I mean there's some nostalgic, noodly guitar work, sure, but this just doesn't sound right to me.

Neither did demolished thoughts come to think of it.
or the eternal.

How about you shut the fuck up and listen to the record first then? Not saying that you must or mustn't like it, I don't care either way, just please shut up with your dull takes on just about everything.

SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|