View Single Post
Old 08.11.2007, 02:09 PM   #57
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
ah yes you posted the approved story from CIApedia.

It may all be bullshit but its much more interesting than anything you've ever said.

The last time I checked, I was writing, not speaking.
And it seems fairly predictable that you would, in fact, just slam the source as being unreliable.

Wiki is a dot org; don't be a pinhead. And the listing plainly states that "the circumstances surrounding Cooper's death are controversial."

Oh, here's the link to contact the author of the listing so you can accuse them of being CIA:
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=William_Milton_Cooper&action=histo ry

Maybe you can write Wikipedia directly to let them know that you are a crusader against their organization for being a puppet of the CIA:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Contact_us

Or perhaps you'd rather take your contention up with the Apache County Sheriff's Department.

At any rate, here's a picture of your late prophet to worship:

Milton William "Bill" Cooper

And, before I forget, let me heartily deride your sensibilities for underming Democrats and Independents by striving to spread psuedoresearch and for lending creedence to right wing labels like "the loony left." You're not all that much different than the extremist right wing nutcases on the other side, and your talk show hosts, websites, word-of-mouth-in-a-bar kook-based media is not any better at getting it right than FOXnews, or The Rush Limbaugh Show.

Robert Rauschenberg, Canyon, 1959. Combine on canvas 81 3/4 x 70 x 24 inches.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|