View Single Post
Old 10.10.2017, 12:42 PM   #18
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I like to track the playlist so that similar vibe songs play after each other and it is not too schizo....at least I hope so.

I noticed and you did a great job at this. I didn't write anything down (I sometimes geek like that), but I recall you playing: Pet Shop Boys - It's A Sin and Kansas - Dust In The Wind back-2-back. Each song has orchestral moments and they really complimented each other! Same for when you played, Glen Campbell......really enjoyed that mellow set!

I was most surprised (in a good way) to hear: Neil Young, The Stooges and The Church.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
the Roth track??? Eat em & smile?????
YES - it's more of an album track......could it be considered Saturday morning worthy?

Do you take request?

I won the Renaissance Family 4 pack : )
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|