View Single Post
Old 06.24.2012, 04:54 PM   #1615
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
wow, that DID go to penalties as a bunch of us predicted, and it was INTENSE! especially at the beginning--wow! (then it was at times boring, but still...)

sorry to the eengleesh but italy did play a better game, even though they couldn't score during the game to show it.

anyway, looking forward to spain-portugal. it should be a GREAT match. i am going to gamble on spain winning, i think they should be able to neutralize cronaldo, they are used to doing that every day (unlike the poor czech), but it should be a great contest. only thing troubling me with that prediction is the spanish attack-- torres was shit in the last game and silva remains weak, so who knows about the score.

yesterday's game was sad for me, though i had expected the result, but i'll say ribéry wasn't the only one who deserved admiration in his team, lloris also was great, in this game and the previous one-- if only his defense had put the same heart into it!

from what i've seen today germany should beat italy in regulation time, as i expect them to control the midfield and finish better. but who knows, really? maybe this will all go wrong and i'll have to eat my shoe like werner herzog.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|