Thread: how's your pet?
View Single Post
Old 10.24.2017, 07:39 AM   #31
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by d.sound
my cat's have a bit of separation anxiety. i was gone for longer than usual today. they were both in the window looking out for me when i got home. so adorable. i'd like to know how long they wait like that when i'm overdue. anytime i'm gone at an unusual time they sit in the window, waiting for me to come back.

my girls also have fleas. theres a discount clinic here that'll give me the meds for $10 since i have to take the kitten in to get spayed. in the meantime it's become quite annoying.
2 things, the first important:

a) do not use cheap flea medication from the supermarket. it can kill cats. stick to the legit stuff—but if you can get it discounted, great

b) when you leave the house at odd times or for long periods leave your dirty smelly tshirt in a place they hang out so they can feel your funk

extra: c) non-chemical treatments like a flea comb and diatomaceous earth can help
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|