View Single Post
Old 05.06.2010, 07:18 AM   #97
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
The only reason women suck more than men is because there are millions more women in the world than men. So, there's way more awful women out there than men. This is the mostly the result of men being the main casualties of war by a large margin. Men have been wiped out!

Trasher, I don't know how old you are, but women.. rather, GIRLS... around a certain age are very prone to cheat and just act.. well.. senseless. It's hard to figure out when it happens, but at a certain age, girls actually gain some level of maturity and graduate to "women". I was with girls who cheated on me before. But my woman never would.... Then again, some girls are girls forever, even if they're 40 years old. It's hard to tell.

There's nothing wrong with you, though, man... I don't give a fuck if you're a bad person or not, someone should never cheat on you. That's one of the worst things you can do to someone. Bullshit.

Wrong. There are 101.3 men for every 100 women in the world.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|