View Single Post
Old 04.29.2009, 07:13 PM   #975
StevOK
expwy. to yr skull

StevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Mecha
Yeah, I listened to The K brothers. When I go to someone's myspace, I give all the songs a go. I remember having some thought about it. I've lost it though. I remember thinking "I don't hear any guitar in this at all." Haha. I like how the speed just jerks around the whole time until it just falls apart at the end, and those last notes just seem thrown in there. I listened to it a couple of times, the first time I didn't think it sounded finished, makes more sense the second time.

The guitar was processed. His amp is really noisy, so I ran a noise reduction on it, which made it sound more like organ. If you listen carefully that little bit at the end plays throughout the song. The reason that it doesn't really sound finished is because it only took about 45 minutes to make. I was just messing around with it while my internet connection wasn't working and I was bored. Thanks again for listening!
Facebook

StevOK is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|