View Single Post
Old 08.10.2010, 11:41 PM   #1
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
I've found that some people look at me strangely when I tell them I like Pink Floyd and trippy/psychedelic music even though I never have taken and most likely never will take anything stronger than liquor, caffeine, and Red Bull (not all at once mind you) and medication when necessary.

Is it really that weird to be into crazy out there sounds even though I'm not into getting fucked up in the head?

And for those who must know, it's not so much a case I'm afraid of getting caught with illicit substances by the authorities or the possible metal/physical consequences as it is I have enough trouble with my head already...I have a tendency to mumble to myself and get easily distracted sometimes, to the point of almost losing focus on my surroundings completely...