View Single Post
Old 04.05.2014, 05:50 AM   #1898
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel
At some point in their trajectories Pavement and The Smiths were fucking ace.

I've never heard a Fall album and not really given them much notice though I probably should. I'm just waiting for the mid-life crisis to kick in and then i'll start listening to them so that I can achieve some sort of fulfillment in discovering this new band that influenced so many whilst trying to stave off this almighty need to call my new album the ween off booze concept album. Too much in common probably. Mr Pharmacist is a great song.
You don't have to listen to The Fall to be influenced by them. Listening to music is for idiots anyway. I pity those who think David Bowie is about music.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|