View Single Post
Old 03.27.2006, 07:52 PM   #1
jheii
bad moon rising

jheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's asses
Any thoughts about it. I'm sure there are some other writers on this board. I'm currently making notes and outlines for a story that will either be made into a graphic novel by an established comic artist, or written into a book that will be much harder to get published since I have no contacts in the literary world. I think I posted the plot synopsis earlier. My current approach has been to write a basic description of what happens, a two or three sentence version of what the story is, and then translate that into an outline of how the plot will unfold, which events in the life of the main character lead to the climax, and in what order they should be told. Now I'm writing detailed notes on the setting (the actual place is imagined), and don't plan on doing any work on the characters until I've filled in all the gaps. Let's discuss. I'm feeling analytical.