View Single Post
Old 07.18.2015, 06:47 PM   #39456
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
I'm not sure I see what is wrong with the make-hoard-sell model. We live in a capitalist society. We are, by virtue of living where we live, all, whether we like it or not, capitalists.

that may be, but i'm very fucking uncomfortable in it-- like when i had to wear a school uniform because i went to a school that required a uniform. by virtue of attending that school i had to, whether i liked it or not, wear that uniform.

but see, i've always been a recalcitrant noncomformist. i was extremely happy when i didnt' have to wear that uniform anymore.

the other thing that nik points out is-- the capitalist model is a leaky lifeboat at this point-- especially when it comes to the "information economy".

you know before gaymotron's latest season was released, millions of people had already seen it? and they have hordes of lawyers and money to incentivize the cops-- i don't.

my friend the copyright gangrapist PAYS for an anonymyzer service that lets him download whatever he wants.

yep, it costs more than a monthly netflix subscription i think.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|