View Single Post
Old 05.28.2021, 09:13 AM   #94
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Never in a million lifetimes would I identify the guy on the left as Kurt Cobain. Whoever drew this travesty was/is asking to be bitch-slapped.

Is it Kurt? Or is it supposed to be Dave? Krist, maybe? Considering he seems to be about the height of Fake-Thurston (Furston?). Then again, superhero-jawed Lee doesn't seem to be that much shorter than Jon Bon Tyler Moore here too. Exactly no one in that panel looks the way they are supposed to. It's a magnificently horrendous trainwreck.

Anyway, someone speculated this might be a panel from one of the issues of "Rock N' Roll Comics" by Todd Loren. If so, he was a lot more than just bitch-slapped. Shit actually is tragic. He was a divisive character though, publishing unlicensed comics with the likenesses (or more unlikenesses) of musicians. He was sued from time to time. I can see why. Then again, as far as I can see, he didn't actually draw. There was quite a lineup of artists involved. Some of them even branching out into mainstream comics (Mostly Marvel and DC) later on. That's not saying much, considering even the big ones have their fair share of bad art days:

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|