View Single Post
Old 01.02.2017, 03:30 PM   #1019
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
luther is fucking great. don't know about the fall. but luther is motherfucking great.

i'm in the middle of PREACHER season 1. which starts like you think it's just the comic with some spaces filled, but ends up being a completely different animal so far.

i don't love it, but i like it-- and 2 characters are superfucking great in it: tulip and cassidy. the actors do an amazing job and they're way better than the comic versions.

Really want to watch Luther. Say more stuff about it. Gotta convince the girlfriend to go in with me.

Re: PREACHER -- I've been wondering how in the hell this could possibly be adapted for the TV or film in a non-catastrophic way. The story is so massive. But from what I hear the first season didn't really feel like an adaptation of the comic. Second season promises to be more like it. Not sure if I want to bother until it comes to Netflix.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|