View Single Post
Old 08.31.2006, 03:03 PM   #70
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Courtney did a couple of tunes I liked, pissed off a load of people with stupid presumptive opinions, gives one of the best interviews around and is generally an obnoxious wonderwoman. I don't quite understand why SY fans don't like her... something to do with her being a woman perhaps? Because, lets be honest here, is she really that terrible a person next to The Ramones, the Sex Pistols, Lou Reed, David Bowie, Jim Morrison or any number of junkie men with fucked up lives?

used to like her

like SY, just can't stand her now

I would never like to "hang out with her."

yeah, I like a lot of druggy music & druggie musicians

'cuz she's a woman?

dude, I love Laurie Anderson, Kate Bush & Yoko Ono & I like Patti Smith, Chan Marshall & many other women artists. I even like Alison Krauss, Dolly Parton & The Wreckers.

...Time goes by and people change
It's best we go our separate ways
And it was wrong to think our love would never end
My friend
Nothing lasts forever,
Nothing lasts forever...
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|