View Single Post
Old 01.04.2018, 10:33 PM   #4857
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
its been cold and frigid the past week and I've been reading more...

The Bomb Maker
- Thomas Perry. Well written thriller and I learned a lot about making bombs and deactivating them. Scary shit, really.

Two Kinds of Truth - Michael Connelly. the latest Harry Bosch novel, goes deep into the world of pill addicts and dealers, one of the best Bosch novels in awhile, and they're all good anyway.

Reilly:The First Man- Robin Bruce Lockhart. I've been fascinated by Sidney Reilly since I saw the miniseries on PBS back in the 80's. With the contemporary sophistication of intelligence agencies it is odd to read how highly he was regarded for what seems to be obvious, for instance, the best spies to recruit are going to be people of influence and power. You try to position people into those roles over time. While the series depicted Reilly's official death out in the woods by Stalin's goons, in this book,Bruce Lockhart's son shows tendencies and possibilities that Reilly never died and actually went to work for his home country, Russia. Much of Stalin's crew was not sophisticated and Stalin did need a few people of intelligence around to communicate with other people of intelligence.

The Looking Glass War - John Le Carre. 2018 will be my Le Carre year when I read the 20 novels of his I haven't read. Halfway through I can't really say what the book is about yet but I can't put it down.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|