View Single Post
Old 12.07.2017, 05:16 PM   #24
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
For all the NOTHING talk I never saw about Ryan Adams during the year, his name is making most year end list.

it's tough for me to talk, because I've been kind of an obsessed fan for a really really long time. So I'm biased.

BUT, Prisoner is a really really good album. Like when I try to step back and listen to it with non-obsesso ears. I feel like it's the really solid record that would probably have a wider spread appeal than a lot of his recent albums.

Um, if you're interested check out "Shiver & A Shake" which is prob my fav song on the album. And if you like that try "Do You Still Love Me?" for contrast, as those 2 songs are miles away from each other.