View Single Post
Old 04.16.2006, 07:00 PM   #91
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by golden child
no way! please please please upload the smegma/yuma nora thing

KBOO is based in portland, about an hour away. i listened to this broadcast live and its amazing. acually i taped it and then ripped it to wav and shared in on slsk for awhile. the tape got all worn and twisted and broken and i lost the wav that was on my pc (i wonder if what you have is based on my tape, that would make me feel warm and fuzzy).

ive been wanted to hear it again. your a god.

i think you uploaded it to the yahoo group when you were on it and i got from there. i have a vague memory that it was you who posted it, back when you were "thurstonmoore"

count on it!

and yeah, how do you get chabib to sticky this thread?

TheDom: that pink floyd gig sounds sweet and any neutral milk hotel would be great. also, if you get around to uploading any more polvo shows, that would be amazing
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|