Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 03.22.2020, 01:40 PM   #246
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
Dunno, who's supposed to be koo koo on here? I think I missed a few posts.
I try to post "useful" stuff from time to time (I guess living in Italy gives some sort of almost first-hand experience on the matter), but I definitely can't keep up with everything..

Numbers for today are slightly better than yesterday here (a few less new positive, a few less dead - still A LOT -, a few more recovered ), hopefully these are the first signs of the results of the quarantine (which will get even more strict from tomorrow, btw..).

yeah, well, some... let's not sweat it and move on

anyway we've missed you around here, and your posts are gold.

glad to see numbers trending down in your parts, if ever so slightly

i expect multiple waves of this thing because first people don't think it's bad and spread the thing.

then they think it's getting better and will look for excuses to gather again.

but we gotta hang tight untill the all-clear.

i just ate some beans, onions, corn tortillas, eggs, and bacon

oh i'm gonna miss bacon when i run out

nope, not going to the supermarket unless strictly necessary. i might look into deliveries if it gets to that point, i don't know.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|