Thread: The Game
View Single Post
Old 11.22.2009, 05:45 PM   #24
The Earl Of Slander
the end of the ugly

The Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by viewtiful_alan
1. Lil Wayne
2. Ghostface Killah
3. Jay-Z
4. Kanye West
5. Drake

Dont hate.

OK, mine:

1. Doom
2. Jay-Z
3. Outkast (replace this with Andre 3000 or Big Boi, depending on whoever actually gets around to releasing something. By the evidence of Shine Blockas though, Big Boi's will KILL)
4. Kanye West (Yeah, I agree with NR that it's as a producer mainly, but the fact remains that if his name is on the album then it generates more interest in me than most other hip-hop artists)

After that their are too many people on roughly the same level of interest for me to choose from. Only just really getting into Wayne, but he may well be on their when I've heard more that 1 album by him. Also I only know the first two Ghostfaces at all, so maybe he'd be on their two once I know more.

As to the Game, I know none at all. Recommend ONE album and I'll check it out.
The toothaches got worse, she dreamed of disembodied voices from whose malignance there was no appeal, the soft dusk of mirrors out of which something was about to walk, and empty rooms that waited for her. Your gynaecologist has no test for what she was pregnant with.
The Earl Of Slander is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|