Thread: bandcamp
View Single Post
Old 08.07.2021, 01:15 AM   #551
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
This thread was broken, I've recovered it by deleting this old post about. Alan Licht. Coincidentally my next post will also be about Alan Licht...

no light is a light,
no light is the true light,
and there is no light so there is a light so there is no light so there is a light!

Quote:
New message was posted by Alan Licht on his bandcamp:
Quote:
Later tonight I will be adding a new release: Three Chords and a Sword: Solo Cover Versions, 1988-2021. This is a collection of rather peculiar cover songs I've done over the years, the earliest being Suicide's Rocket USA (done during the Love Child demo 4-track sessions in 1988) and the most recent being three songs recorded at home last month (Van Halen's Jump, Palace Brothers' "Stable Will", and Sonic Youth's "Tom Violence"). Three others are from live sets in the 90s and 00s. I don't know of any other album of covers by a single performer that has this wide a timespan of recording--but anyway, please check it out.

It's not online yet, check again later ....

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|