View Single Post
Old 09.17.2016, 12:21 AM   #36
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
I was always selective with solo work. To me, what I loved about SY was the combination of the players. I don't know. I just think that the formula created a perfect balance - they all tethered each other perfectly.
Agree. But they`ve made few solos that I think are as great as SY-albums. Also you just have to be selective with their solos, who has money to buy that huge catalog (also time to listen it if you want to listen also something else than Sy & related)?

And anyway I really hope somebody is releasing Lee´s new solo, what I heard in a gig, it can be the best solo record all the time!
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|