View Single Post
Old 11.28.2006, 09:35 PM   #15
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
I'm supposed to click on all those ^^^links?

Can someone just give me the gist of this?

I have no attention span. Mere sight of the newspaper comic strip "Cathy" makes me light-headed and have to take a rest.

---

I find it amusing that Mr. vehemently anti-television, !@#$%!, makes this topic "civil war in iraq" on the very day that the NBC Nightly news made their announcement that they would now refer to the conflict in Iraq as a "civil war."

This is the reason the story is even in the headlines today. Along with the news, all the milquetoasts out there can feel "cozy and safe" referring to it this way now, thus this topic.

Back in '03, when a friend first informed me we were invading, I instantly remarked that it would cause a civil war and that it may last as long or longer than Vietnam. Being wholly brainwashed, he was quick to disagree, tell me that I was nuts, and that it would end quickly. When the topic was first broached (at the old board, of course) the fuckers here at this forum also wasted no time in making the same faulty assumption.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|