View Single Post
Old 05.22.2014, 02:01 PM   #26
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by keep poppin pimples
i got a corncob pipe today. it's so folksy and classically american, it makes me feel like a moonshiner in the film shepherd of the hills starring screen legend john wayne

tobacco pipes make me kinda pukey though, so i wanted to smoke weed out of it but it's just too big, it would cost ~ $15 to fill it

so i've emptied out a northfield cigarette, 100% additive free canadian tobacco, like american spirits but not american or all that good, i've liberally added kif, and since the consistency wasn't coarse enough for pipe smoking i've added quite a few weed stems

pretty high puke possibilty going in

but if it ain't puke it it ain't punk

pipe tobacco you don't inhale though. it's very high in nicotine which is why it makes you pukey if you do. you know this, right? you absorb through the gums.

i'd stick to a pyrex bowl for weed and save the corncob for some virginia flake or some latakia. they cost a bit but last a long time.

FUCK, I MISS SMOKING.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|