Thread: Moving GIFs
View Single Post
Old 08.15.2013, 06:27 PM   #945
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost

I don't care if that's a stuffed raccoon/cat (?), or if it's a living one who was about to steal an old lady's purse. I don't care if there's some perfectly respectable explanation for this. My gut reaction is to kick that guy's ass all over the place and piss in his blood, then hook him up to a dialysis machine and punk it back into him, right after having sex with someone from the Jersey Shore.

I go a little nuts at this kind of thing. Always have. When I was in second grade I saw a litter of kittens being thrown into a dumpster (if they were lucky) over and over by some high school kids (camo-pants types). Damned if I didn't go at them with my tiny fists flying, despite being alone and, well, seven. Long story short: I hate animal cruelty, and I really really hate being picked up by my ear lobes and dropped into dumpsters filled with dead kittens.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|