View Single Post
Old 03.03.2013, 12:58 AM   #144
Magic Wheel Memory
the end of the ugly

Magic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's asses
Just came back from the show. There's something cool about going to see your favorite musician in the world, and as you walk into the venue, he's sitting down right in front of you eating dinner.

The show was good, but I'm not yet sure how I feel about the CLM songs overall. A few of them were very good, though. Short show, too. Maybe an hour? Only encore was "Staring Statues."

Thurston's banter and storytelling were particularly funny tonight. Very good vibe, overall. I also found it funny that Thurston was wearing a CLM t-shirt. And Talk Normal was an excellent opening act.