View Single Post
Old 12.02.2012, 09:06 AM   #2184
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I just watched the highlights of that. As you say, pretty fair, but Goetze's equaliser was something special. I'm really starting to like Dortmund, I think.

dortmund is a great fucking team and they did a good job of containing bayern who dominated the najority of the game i think but couldn't score (i blame mandzukic). the first half of the match was played on dortmund ground, but it was absolute trench warfare.

badstuber had an unfortunate fall and fucked his knee and was replaced by boateng who was returning after an injury. what a great fucking deep bench bayern has.

2nd half they took turns on the attack, and yes gotze was brilliant but i think mandzukic ended up bungling bayern's attack-- also notice it was his header that enable the dortmund goal. the poor guy had a cursed day, wish he had been replaced sooner, he was going to, but then the goal came, heynckes held back to see, then dortmund's goal came, then he took too long to decide finally to put gomez in, and with gomez the bayern attack got better but there just wasn't enough time.

anyway worth a watch in replay if you can catch it. commentators are complaining the first half was "slow" but i saw it differently-it was extremely intense and contested so that nobody could do anything, but that wasn't boring, you just had to now where to look for the action. anyway i enjoyed it lots.

i also realized i like bayern more than dortmund. yes dortmund has great players like reus and gotze and lewandowski but i also dislike its dirty-playing defenders like pizcek and subotic, whereas in bayern everyone is great, even that new mule-faced spaniard that cost (why the fuck so much) 40 million euros.

anyway, i loved the game, made my weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Whatever you do, keep Hope alive. Yes you can.

you might be a little late for that

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...abuse-reports/

she says it's rumors and slander but we'll see
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|