View Single Post
Old 04.01.2010, 04:06 AM   #7
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Well, I got the test pressing, it's on a new invented color that falls somewhere between the blackest black to ever exist and "black with a hint of dark grey". It comes with Robe. trading cards, kinda like old baseball cards, with statistics and shit for each member of the band. Cool idea, I think, it also comes with some Robe. bubblegum, that has "psychadelic properties". Only in the test pressing though.

...now, the JAPANESE REISSUE of the film is what's really going to be special, we've actually went back and re-wrote the Bible, BY HAND, and changed all the references of God to Satan, and all references of Jesus to Robe. Hand-written. In blood. By hand.
Aw, I was hoping it would come with an actual robe with an actual period stain on it.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|