Thread: RIP david bowie
View Single Post
Old 01.12.2016, 01:39 AM   #22
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Floating in the most peculiar way. Goodbye to David Bowie. Tony Visconti's words seem right: He left indeed in a blaze of glory. The videos for "Blackstar" and "Lazarus" made me feel terror, and now it seems more evident there are contemplations of mortality in both of them. I thought vaguely about Johnny Cash in his final days, when I read that article and the commentary from Brian Eno.

The majority of his music is fascinating, and great beyond words but he also was an awesome presence in some movies. It recently crossed my mind that it would be appropriate for David Lynch to explore and unveil some of the haunting mysteries regarding Phillip Jeffries on "Twin Peaks".
hipster_bebop_junkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|