View Single Post
Old 08.01.2010, 08:37 PM   #5
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
From his facebook page today.
NYC: Opening up the show at Death By Audio tonight with a solo set consisting of half new songs from the upcoming album and other yet to be released releases. Also playing is Milwaukee, WI's Bored Straight who play hardcore the old fashion way. Crazy Spirit who are one of the better NYC bands of the moment and also play a twisted bran...d of hardcore that owes much to good early bands like Germs, Rudimentary Peni and such, but with an attitude all their own that puts them firmly in this time and place. Philly's Hot Guts are also playing, and they're pretty great. Dark, fuzzy and heavy rock/punk that defies traditional catagorization without coloring far outside the lines. Upstate NY's The Enthusiasts are youngsters playing garage rock. They did not want to open the show, but they do want to drink even though they're not yet old enough to.

Anyway, I will go on no later than 9:30 so if you wanna see me, come quick. Think I may soon end up all live Pink Reason performances in NYC and possibly the US since my inability to put together and keep a good live band has made it impossible to do what I want to do with our live shows. No money in this business, so I feel like it's better to pack it in than make a fool of myself.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|