View Single Post
Old 09.23.2008, 12:38 PM   #194
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I re-listened to that hospitals record. I like it a lot more than I did the first time. It has the worst production I've ever heard on a record, ever, which I guess might attract some people to it but it also makes it a chore to listen to, especially on your first listen. However, this time, I saw through the muck and actually listened to the songs and most of them are really good.

I love lo-fi music but this was so lo-fi as to be ridiculous!

haha. thats exactly what i lvoe about the hospitals, they are ridiculously lo-fi, thats like the whole point of the band. i did notice that they definitley upped the scum noise and toned down the rock on this album. like i said, not as good as 'rich people', but still great.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|