View Single Post
Old 02.10.2011, 12:39 PM   #14093
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark

LA TAKEDOWN - 7/10

Agreed. I can't stand that whole "it's better than Heat", thing, that some people come out with. It's a really good film but nowhere near the masterpiece some seem to think it is.

Unlike ...

The Godfather (10/10)

An unimprovable film for me. Just perfect. An acting dream team: Brando, Pacino, Robert Duvall, Diane Keaton, James Caan, all right at the top of their game. And Coppola may have gone on to make some real shit, but he couldn't put a foot wrong in the seventies.

The Gofather II (10/10)

For me, this is as good, if not better, than the first one. The one film where I get all those claims for Pacino's greatness as an actor. It's still Robert Duvall who quietly steals the film, though. He really does have to be one of the most underappreciated and overlooked actors in Hollywood history.

demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|