View Single Post
Old 06.20.2008, 10:24 AM   #10
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetengine
Actually, a box set of their more prominent 12-inchers would be a good idea. We talked recently about blowing up Dirty Boots to full length; TV Shit would make a nice resissue, too; as would 'Flower/Hallowe'en' with the original mix of 'Hallowe'en', 'Rewolf' and the live, extended 'Satan Is Boring'....

I agree big time. Some of us seem to think that these reissues/etc are a letdown in lieu of a proper album. But personally, I love the unearthing of archival shiz...

I'd love to see the official boots like Blastic Scene, Live in Bremen, Walls Have Ears be re-mastered and issued to the masses with expanded liner notes.

Dirty Boots EP begs to be expanded to full on live album like you say. The CANDLE EP as well, as I was expecting it to show up on DAYDREAM DELUXE.

There's also tons and tons of comp tracks, b-sides, soundtracks, bonus tracks that could make Destroyed Rooms vols 2-10!
Not to mention the looong list of one-off shows that would be great additions to the SYR series. I say bring it all on.
noisereductions is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|