View Single Post
Old 03.23.2016, 10:08 PM   #46
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeDistortion
DC comics seem very afraid of the audience mocking their characters, its why I've been pointing out the super serious loo of BVS. They seem so afraid of the audience not taking them seriously, so they gave you a super serious movie, and from the early reviews I'm seeing, its not successful. Early reviews have not been positive.

I've read some definite stinkers at this point, but also many good ones. Everyone seems to be united in saying it's better than Man of Steel, which I doubt.

Whatever, I expect I'll be entertained, but I'll shed a tear at the continuing public smear campaign poor Superman is going through. I think it's safe to say there won't be any more Supes solo films for a while, God morherfucking dammit.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|