View Single Post
Old 07.31.2019, 10:22 AM   #338
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
Mac Sabbath melted my mind last night like a nice warm slice of American cheese.

Okilly Dokilly were on the bill, but their van broke down and they could not make it. I was actually pretty excited to finally see them. They were the main reason I went. Bummer.

Also got turned on to a new band Playboy Manbaby. A fun little mix of punk with a side of lounge act. Hard to explain, but very entertaining.

Just a good fun-times show all around.

Edit: Looking at the tour, Okilly Dokilly are playing Springfield, MO soon. I don't really consider them a band worth travelling for (only 4 hours though)... But, the idea of seeing Okilly Dokilly in "Springfield" does make me sort of giddy...
Peterpuff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|