View Single Post
Old 10.23.2007, 07:17 PM   #1
jetengine
children of satan

jetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's asses
I'm pretty sure there are quite a few SoulSeek users lurking at this forum. Would someone be so kind as to tell me how SoulSeek's goddamned 'message-sending' attribute is supposed to work?!! I've been using that program/site for well over a year, and I'm yet to pick any sense out of the bloody message thing. I occasionally get some dipshit messaging me, asking me how many Sonic Youth records I own, where I'm from, or how big my tits are (wrong gender, fuckwads), but I've never figured out how to properly reply, other than with smoke signals. Furthermore, the monkey turds who put the program together never even bothered to make mention of messaging in their instructions/FAQs. Christ. So can anyone help me out...?
jetengine is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|