Thread: Scene People
View Single Post
Old 04.26.2006, 11:20 AM   #40
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
well, there's a fact that scenesters only listen to less than half of the music they like, they say they like certain bands to be in with their crowds.

and yeah, it seems to me they are more about the fashion than anything else.

i like burn piano island burn from the blood brothers, i didn't like crimes and i don't like the earlier stuff much, they sound way to much like heroin and angel hair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by golden child
i always thought that would be wayyy awkward, going up to a stranger and start talking to her. esspecially with the intentions of possibly hooking up.

i dont know if i could do that...

well, i wasn't really trying to hook up, i was feeling bad about my lady friend and thought that if i talked to someone different i didn't know, maybe it would bring something better to my life. it is awkward and i never thought i could do it either, i just sometimes do it. never for hooking up though.

and i also get called scene sometimes because i comb my hair in a cowlick. i get called scene by people who don't know scene, actually; i'd be talking about hipsters and shit and they go "kinda like you?"
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|