Thread: Scene People
View Single Post
Old 04.25.2006, 08:35 PM   #27
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

val-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankMarvin
I don't mean to be funny or confrontational, but do you mean that what's wrong with the scene is that they don't expose themselves to worthwhile music? What objective perspective of music does that come from?

I might generally dislike the music which scenesters listen to, but I'm sure they have reasons for liking it. Scenesters aren't synonymous with ignorance, I don't think. It's kind of dangerous territory to take the musical highground when all that is is opinion.

And really, Deathcab for Cutie did do one good song. It was that good one. Maybe they did two.

no, what's wrong with "teh scene" is that for the kids in my town, it's more about the image than the music, which makes no sense considering that it's a "scene" that's supposed to be immersed in music.

and no...deathcab didn't have that one good song.

but why are we debating the ins and outs of "teh scene" anyways?

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
val-holla-ing is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|