Thread: Religion thread
View Single Post
Old 11.27.2019, 05:45 AM   #121
d.sound
the destroyed room

d.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's asses
Re soup

Wait, what does jewish shabbat have to do with a catholic sabbath mass? They don't exactly do the same things.

... That earlier incident. I just got somewhere else. Jeesh. The guy had originally sat down with a religious brainwashed rant about gay and gender spectrum folk. I am flaming.
I thought it was kind of funny. All of these intolerant things he was saying of other races was in an effort to prove how intolerant people were of him.

Oh the irony with me writing something that he would have found intolerant, privately admonishing his faith.

Then the jewish ranting started. I got scared.

Even though he couldn't have a clue, even though he could definitely threaten or antogonize me for being gay which was obvious... Something about that. That frightened me. That feeling of unbridaled hate.

Feeling hated for being gay is less scary than the feeling of the world wanting to erase an eradicate a race.
d.sound is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|